Friday, August 20, 2010

Booomelakalakalaka

Welcome to the Heritage City!

Home of old churches (that are really nothing to look at...)
and three museums that Stuart and I went to today.
Museum 1: Big ship... it was in a big ship!! it was large! it was in charge! it was cool! ... but boring somehow at the same time!
Museum 2: Maritime Museum... a real yawner
Museum 3: About the navy and stuff... there was a helicopter inside, that was cool... and a big gun ship outside... that was alright, too.

I never realized how much I dislike museums... until today. I can NOT pay attention! I need statues and stuff to stare at, buttons to press, audio visual presentations!!!!

China town here is totally awesome! Lots of arty stores and moon cakes galore!

We're staying at Tony's guesthouse. Tony is CRABBY... but we think it's just because he's really old and can't hear well.
I just saw a mouse trying to come into the computer room and I screamed in such horror I nearly gave poor Stuart a heart attack.
The rooms in Tony's are awesome. And it's the cheapest place around.

Tonight we will go on the 'famous' Jonker walk. It's a big weekend market put on in China town and it's full of food, folks, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment