Sunday, August 8, 2010

Byebye Langkawi

I can't believe that in less than 3 1/2 weeks we will be HOME. That is just nuts. I refuse to believe it.

Ok, I believe it.

Currently I am eating my new favorite snack: Garlic and Onion Dried Beans. The best. The best.
Bought some duty free peach vodka.

Yesterday we woke up SO late. Oh, I was sick last night and the night before barfing in the middle of the night. weird.
Could it be, dare I say, the beans? Parish the thought. Not possible.

So, Langkawi is beautiful, but we're done with it.
We heard that Panang is awesome, so that's where we're to next.

We had to switch rooms yesterday because someone else had booked it. They woke us up at noon (the nerve!) and kicked us out.
Actually, I think that's the first time I've slept later than 9:30 this whole trip. AKA I was really sick the night before. yuck.

Yesterday was spent walking along the beach, then walking along another beach, sitting in beach chairs... etc.
Played some chess, played some pool, tried to socialize but realized it was fruitless since the 2 guys we were trying to socialize with were world class morons.
(ie. I want to go to Canada to see the bears. Do you see lots of bears? Oh, I'd just love to go there and see the bears!)

Today I cried about nothing then we went to the beach and sun tanned and swam in the massive waves. It was lots of fun.

Tonight we went to 'Hong Kong' for dinner... walked around, sat at the beach and watched another amazing sunset. It really is quite beautiful.

Tomorrow: Panang

1 comment:

  1. I see lots of bears here in Canada! Black bears, grizzly bears, teddy bears.

    Too bad about the barfing though.
    Oh and figure out how to make the dish so that you can make some, sometime.

    ReplyDelete