Monday, August 16, 2010

Itchy!

I am itching, itching, dying to do something creative!
I am itching, itching, dying to do something productive!
I am itching, itching, dying to cook!
I am itching, itching, dying to teach piano!

Today was fun.

We went to the Batu Caves which is 13 km outside of the city. By bus.
It was hot, but it was nice. It's been a few days since we've been without a long bus ride.

We saw wild monkeys playing and fighting. LOTS of them. I'd say, without exaggeration, about 30. Maybe more.
It was a little scary walking by so many. They're vicious little things!
Now I know why those crazy Brits with their crazy saying call them 'cheeky monkey's!'

I touched a cobra. It felt gross. And awesome.

We ate Indian in little India and it was perfect.

I made many friends. I drank lots of coffee. I worked on my articles.

It poured rain and Stu and I stood under a covered area on the sidewalk.
We got a slurpee from 7 Eleven.

Today is a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't know if this helps with the bit about dying to cook, but...

    This last week I've made a spinach dip, mussels with a white wine sauce, and today a blueberry peach cobbler - that I am bringing to menno potluck. Wish you were there!

    ReplyDelete