Saturday, June 12, 2010

Are Hue Kidding Me?!

It's so weird to be able to update straight to the blog!
Big round of applause for Auntie Jane for doing it for us for over a month!

If any of my girlfriends are reading this and saw Sex and the City 2, I saw it, too! In the capital of Vietnam, and if you liked it, I may have to shoot you!
It was the worst script ever committed to film. Nobody loves Carrie Bradshaw more than me, NOBODY! But I'm sorry, argue with me if you want, but the movie was abominable!
I am woman, hear me roar?! SERIOUSLY!?
Liza singing Single Ladies in a shirt and nylons?! I'm sorry, but eww.

But it was fun because Dana and one of the british girls thought it was just as bad as I did. Stu made the smart choice and saw Prince of Persia.
The other three British girls liked SATC2, so maybe it's possible to like it.

Our bus ride last night was HU-FREAKING-LARIOUS. Me, Dana, and Stu and the absolute worst spots on the bus in a crawl space with almost no ac and no light whatsoever. Everyone else had personal beds and we had like 5 beds squished together with no leg room. It was so freaking horrible that it was hilarious and we laughed about it all night.

But alas, we're here in Hue. Dana and Kris' room smells like fish, and our room is pretty decent. There's some festival going on here today because it's Vietnams 1000th birthday or something so we'll probably check that out if we can.

It's super hot and I'm turning black! Also, thinking of chopping my hair... but we'll see (it's just too hot for a mane!)

2 comments:

  1. i tried to comment on ur last post but it didn't work :( hopefully this one will! all i said on ur last post was : hahahahahhahaha monkey!!! YES!!!! hahahah i love it!!!
    lol
    i think u should cut ur hair! haha why no eh!? lol i cut mine..i hate it lol but i think if u just cut it to ur shoulders or something it would be nice!!!! miss u guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by why no i mean why not ! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete