Friday, June 18, 2010

They granted me three years of PERFECT HAIR!

I, Vanessa Dueck, have officially had the Japanese Hair Straightening experience.
It was long.
It was HOT.
It was painful.
but it's... OVER!

After 4 1/2 hours of chemicals, straightening, waiting, washing, drying, more straightening, more chemicals, a heater on my head, more waiting, more washing, and more straightening, I am now the owner of perfect hair.

Japanese Hair Straightening is basically like a reverse perm... except for that it somehow changes your hairs composition or something so that it keeps growing perfectly straight. (Stu and I read articles on it before I did it).

It went from 7pm until about 11:30pm.

It was the longest experience of my LIFE.

But it's over ! Horray for silky hair!

3 comments:

  1. "... so it keeps growing perfectly straight..."
    Uh? Wha?
    You've had issues with curly hair? Ever since I've known you (which was since the day you were born) I've only known you to have straight hair. So color me stupid but I don't get it.

    Regardless, you probably look even more stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. auntie jane!
    To answer your question...
    nope, no issue with curly hair
    yup, my hair is straight
    but is it PERFECTLY straight?!
    it was debatable... now it's not...

    hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. auntie jane!
    To answer your question...
    nope, no issue with curly hair
    yup, my hair is straight
    but is it PERFECTLY straight?!
    it was debatable... now it's not...

    hahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete