Saturday, June 19, 2010

To Oma and Opa and Grandma and Grandpa!

Dear Oma and Opa:

I don't know if you have an e-mail address or not, and I don't know how we'd be able to reach you... but I thought I would write this to say 'Hi!' because my mom told me that you were reading our blog! We love you and we miss you and we're happy that you're reading along about all of our adventures! :)
We'll look for something fun to bring back for you from one of the many country's we visit!

Love:
Vanessa and Stuart

Dear Grandma and Grandpa:

I am not sure how often you read this, but hopefully my mom can tell you that there's a message for you and you can check it!
We miss you!!! Me especially! You're going to Arizona so soon Grandma! You must be so excited to see the kids and maybe watch some of their sports games! (Does soccer go through summer, or just SBS basketball?)
Grandma, I wrote you a letter but have not yet sent it because we never know where a post office is!! It's still here sitting in my journal though and sooner or later in the next month or so you should get one!
We are so looking forward to seeing you again, sharing our stories and hearing yours, and having some awesome grandma buns!

We love you all and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment